- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- The Journey is Everything
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Waldorf Teaching Apprenticeship Program
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Giving Self and Others Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Inspiring, Practical, Affordable
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
Can I edit or delete my job posting?
Yes. Open the email you received with the subject Your ad on Waldorf Teachers was published. This email contains both an “Edit” link and a “Deactivate” link.
Do I need to register or have an account to post a job?
No. Anybody can post. No account needed.
My job didn’t go live right away – what gives?
If you do not have any active posts with the email address you enter then you must wait until the post is approved. This will not take long.
I really want to make my job posting look extra-pretty. What can I do?
The job description field supports Textile syntax. This quick reference will show you what’s possible.
- Seeking Second grade and Kindergarten private in home
- Administrative Manager
Kona Pacific Public Charter School
- Third Grade Class Teacher
Upper Valley Waldorf School
- Main teacher - NEW SCHOOL! Guatemala
- Assistant Early Childhood Teacher - 2017/2018 School Yr
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten
- Office Coordinator
Spikenard Honeybee Sanctuary
- Seeking: Childrens Movement Remedial Sessions Leader
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Add a Job Listing
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »