- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Teaching Apprenticeship Program
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Giving Self and Others Space to Grow
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Inspiring, Practical, Affordable
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
Waldorf Today was founded in 2008. Our site design quickly received accolades from the Waldorf community as well as the world design community. The site was recognized as one of the top ten new designs in its field by an international design group.
Our readers are a self-selecting group of teachers, administrators, staff, parents, students and friends. Many of them are decision makers for conferences, summer courses, class trips, classroom supplies, and have oversight for software, finances, and school stores. Our potential and current advertisers include:
- Training centers
- Summer courses
- Software and service providers
- Outdoor education and class trips
- School store suppliers
With the introduction of the Waldorf Today weekly newsletter in October 2009, we added interested parents as well as home schoolers to our readership. They are drawn by a variety of features:
- The world’s largest, most comprehensive, and up-to-date selection of job listings for Waldorf teachers.
- “Waldorf News” e-newsletter mailed every Monday to over 12,500 readers.
- A gallery with over 900 beautiful images of student work from around the world.
- “Waldorf News ” weekly circulation: 12,500+
- Total page views for 2014 were over 1,163,000 (monthly average page views – 96,916 daily average page views – 3,231).
- Half Banner (234×60) is located on the “ad slider” below the navigation bar. Caption content on one line increases visibility and interest. Three ads are viewed on every page. Slider allows all ads to be viewed with a click. All ads are equally randomized with each page change. Many viewers activate the slider feature, giving more impressions per advertiser.
- Full Banner (468×60) is located at the top of the page above the navigation bar. Ads equally randomized with each page change.
- All sponsors also are included in the weekly Waldorf Today newsletter with a blog tile (125×125) in the right column. This is on a rotating basis and the tiles run for two weeks on, then two weeks off, so that every sponsor is included twice in an average month. The newsletter is significant exposure. There is no additional cost for this; it’s included in the monthly fee.
Ads appear on all pages throughout the site, randomized equally. Please, no animated banners, static images only.
- Half Banner: $95/month
- Full Banner: $190/month
Terms: Three month minimum to start, month-to-month after that. All payments in advance.
We can also create a customized advertising package for you which can include special content, ad size, different randomization/view count, etc.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.
WaldorfToday.com and Waldorf Today reserves the right to reject advertisements solely at our discretion and is under no obligation to accept any advertisement. WaldorfToday.com and Waldorf Today is owned and operated by Luna Organics LLC.
Waldorf Today is not associated with any organization or professional body.
- Seeking Second grade and Kindergarten private in home
- Administrative Manager
Kona Pacific Public Charter School
- Third Grade Class Teacher
Upper Valley Waldorf School
- Main teacher - NEW SCHOOL! Guatemala
- Assistant Early Childhood Teacher - 2017/2018 School Yr
Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten
- Office Coordinator
Spikenard Honeybee Sanctuary
- Seeking: Childrens Movement Remedial Sessions Leader
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Add a Job Listing
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »